Thousands of Quick & Easy Recipes
Are you looking for information about a teen diet that really works? Then click HERE, then bookmark this page for future reference, don't forget to tell your friends about us and please give us your feedback and you will receive a FREE gift right away.
Read comments from other teens about this subject. Because you need to devise an eating plan based on the 3 cornerstones of healthful eating: Moderation, Variety and Balance.
Moderation: means not eating too much or too little of any particular food or nutrient.
Variety: means eating as wide a variety as possible from each, and within each, of the five basic food groups.
Balance: refers to the balance achieved by following moderation and variety, as well as the balance of calories consumed versus calories expended.
Research shows that eating a healthy diet -- low in fat -- high in fiber, with plenty of fruits and vegetables will help you be and stay healthy. You’ve heard the message before... eat your veggies.
Did you know that there are some foods that are considered negative calories foods? These are foods that require the use of more calories in order for you body to digest that they actually have.
Hey guys, for those of you who have no idea what kind of healthy foods to eat, here I some suggestions that are very good for you, and taste great at the same time.
1. Instead of having 2% milk, have 1%; it’s healthier, and tastes almost the same.
2. Stick to fruits, they are a great snack which tastes delicious and are great for you too.
3. Eat whole wheat bread and bagels, they make a dramatic difference in the calories and crabs.
4. Salads are a great way to keep you full and get the nutrition you need. And instead of having the regular Ranch Dressing, have the low fat kind, you can’t even tell the difference.
4. Veggies and Dip are a great lunch or snack and they taste great. Remember to eat them raw and stick with the low fat dressing.
5. Stay away from the sugary cereals for breakfast. Instead of having Captain Crunch, have Special K or Plain Cheerios.
I hope it helps! Stick around and I will be back with more tips soon!
Country: United States
Hey, my name's Jess and I just wanted to say how much this website has helped me when I thought that nothing could.
Well I’d like to offer some advice for some people who find it hard to cut out a lot of the sugars and carbs that they eat. My trick that helped me cut down 10 lbs in about 3 weeks is to NEVER start your day out with something sugary or carbalicious lol. Cut out the pancakes and the Capitan’s Crunch, it's satisfying for the moment but then u just want more!
So what I do is the night before I fill up a water bottle keep it by my bed and in the morning I make it my goal to finish it so when I go down to eat breakfast I’m not so hungry.
Another thing is I ALWAYS make my mom buy stuff like watermelon or strawberries I will have some eggs with a slice of watermelon which is VERY filling and after I'm done my sugar cravings aren't there!
I know how hard it is to struggle with weight most of your life so I'm trying to help! If you commit yourself to these tricks I told you about for 4 or 5 days it'll become easier to resist the cake and cookies throughout the day.
All it takes is just a little getting used to!
Try it. Please.